Need Search Engine Optimization
10 Key Principles For Rockin’ Search Engine Optimization
1. Keyword Research: Research your keywords thoroughly before making a final decision.
- High Traffic
- Relevant To Your Business
- Potential Value
2. On-Page SEO: The structure of your site matters a lot.
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Make Sure Your Site Content is Visible to Search Engines
- Keep Navigation Easy to Access
- Utilize keywords correctly
3. Speed: Google loves a fast finisher.
- Make sure you have a sitemap.xml file
- Look for any images over 200kb
- Test your site’s speed (some speed tools)
4. Usability: Your site needs to be easy to use on all devices.
5. Sticky Content: Make sure your content is real and interesting.
6. Readability: Make sure your content is easy to read.
- Run your content through a Flesch readability test.
- Write for your widest audience in your market