A successful marketing plan achieves success through the path of least resistance. That means, whatever is the best way to reach the largest number of clients that you will do consistently, is going to be the best marketing plan template.
That doesn’t mean only performing the duties you want to do, it means consistently doing the actions that bring the greatest return in the shortest amount of time and the least amount of money.
What Goes Into A Marketing Strategy
- First, your marketing plan has to reach a significant number of possible clients that need your product and that can afford your product.
- Your marketing plan has to have a concise marketing message that speaks to your target audience in a way that will get their attention and they understand your product and what it will do to improve their life in a significant way (business or personal).
- You need to have a strong Value Proposition Statement.
- You need to have a strong guarantee of success by using your product. What will it do for them…
- Your marketing plan needs to have action steps.
- Strategy needs to identify the specific duties/tasks and who will perform these duties.
- Marketing plan needs to be consistent.
- Your marketing plan will demand that you step out of your comfort zone.
- Treat your marketing plan like a blueprint for how prospects are developed into clients.
- Your marketing plan will demand that you perform all the necessary steps to succeed.
- Your marketing plan will demand that you think about your business from the client’s perspective.
- Your marketing plan will demand research.
- Unique Sales Position
- “Buyer Personas”
- Develop multiple Lead Generation Processes
- You need to have written marketing goals and expectation.
- Your marketing plan needs to be able to track performance with Key Performance Indicators.
SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING PLAN TEMPLATES:
- MARKETING BUDGET COMMENSURATE TO YOUR CLIENT’S DECISION LEVEL AND BUYING STYLE
- PROFESSIONALLY DESIGN BRANDING
- STRONG VALUE POSITION
- CRM WITH CUSTOMIZATION AND INTEGRATION
- ONE SHEETER DEVELOPMENT
- WWWWW WEBSITE
- WEB FORM WITH STRONG CALL TO ACTION AND GIVEAWAY
- STRONG SERVICE GUARANTEE
- NETWORKING CHANNELS
- EMAIL NEWSLETTER WITH VALUABLE INFORMATION
- STRONG BLOG
- EXTENSIVE FAQ PAGE ON YOUR WEBSITE
- COMPLETE/CONSISTENT ONLY DIRECTORY LISTINGS
- STRATEGIC PARTNER DEVELOPMENT AND ENGAGEMENT
- STRONG STRATEGIC PARTNER SUPPORT SYSTEM
- DETERMINED KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- 3 BUY PERSONAS
We are available to help you develop a custom marketing plan for your business.
We can create a plan that you can do on your own, or that we can facilitate for you. Give us a call and we can determine what is best for your business and clientele.